What is the Care Savings Card?
It is a discount card that provides discounts to patients and their families at Urgent and Family Care. In addition to our office patients can also receive discounts at participating pharmacies, vision providers, dental offices, as well as on hearing services, diabetic supplies and vitamins.
Urgent and Family Care Medical Discount
- • $68 Office Visit*
- • 20% Discount on labs, x-rays and procedures
- • $10 sports physical anytime (50% Discount)
- • $20 flu shots (20% Discount)
- • Cost: $18/mo or $216/year
- Application charge: $10 (one-time fee at the time of registration)
You and your entire family receive these discounts as long as you are actively enrolled.
PLUS… 10%-60% at participating pharmacies, vision providers, dental providers, as well as on hearing services, diabetic supplies and vitamins.
Are you ready to start SAVING?
• This plan is NOT insurance.
- • This plan provides discounts at certain healthcare providers for medical services.
- • This plan does not make payments directly to providers of medical services.
- • The plan member is obligated to pay for all healthcare services but will receive a discount from those healthcare providers who have contracted with the discount plan.
- • This discount card program contains a 30 day cancellation period. Member shall receive a reimbursement of all periodic membership fees if membership is cancelled within the first 30 days after the effective date. Available only in Texas.
- • Discount Plan Organization: New Benefits, Ltd., Attn: Compliance Department, PO Box 803475, Dallas TX 75380-3475.